Perfect for your Lunchbox
I love sandwiches in all their forms! But sometimes I want to vary my lunch so l go for some rolls. These Hummus and Bell Pepper Pinwheel are quick and super easy to make. Super tasty and crunchy, we can prepare them according to our mood or with what we have on hand.
Hummus is a Middle Eastern food commonly used as a spread or dip. They are good choices to include in a meal plan for overall good health.
The calories in hummus are important, but because it is made from nutritious ingredients, it provides your body with healthy nutrients. When you eat hummus, you are giving your body healthy fiber, healthy fats, healthy carbohydrates, and very little sugar. In addition, the chickpeas used in the manufacture of hummus are an excellent source of vegan protein.
Hummus and Bell Pepper Pinwheel
These Hummus and Bell Pepper Pinwheel are quick and super easy to make. Super tasty and crunchy, we can prepare them according to our mood or with what we have on hand.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Lunch
- 2 large tortillas
- 1/2 cup of hummus
- 2 good handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Place the tortillas on a work surface
- Spread 1/4 cup of hummus on each Tortilla
- Put a handful of spinach on each tortillas
- Add the peppers on top of the spinach
- Roll with a little pressure so that your roll is tight.
- At this stage, you can cut it into small slices or put it as is in plastic wrap.